Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Monday, October 21, 2013

Just the Girls | Goodrich, MI. Child Photographer

My favorite sister trio returned to me this year for another photo shoot.  I had a lot of fun with them last year, and this year was no different.  They looked so cute in their coordinating outfits.  I think their mom, Sarah, knew that the vibrant pink is right up my alley.  Little Ella was not really into the session at all until we found a nice flower box to play peek-a-boo with, then she was all smiles.  In the meantime, she made her own fun by running around behind the scenes while I shot her older sisters, Abby and Olivia, which made for one of my favorite shots of the whole session.  :)

There are a few perks to being friends with your photographer, and one of them is getting sneak peaks before your sneak peak is actually posted online.  One downfall to being friends with your photographer is that she can put off posting your preview, to spread out her blogging, without fear that you will hurt her, because you have already seen a few of your pics.  ;P
Sorry for making you wait Sarah, but I know you'll forgive me.  :D








Contact Carri at:
email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
phone: (248)678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601