Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Monday, October 14, 2013

Just Another Day On The Farm | Mid Michigan Senior Photographer

I recently had the privilege of photographing a Senior whom I met through my participation in Septemberfest this year in downtown Ortonville.  Josh invited me out to the ranch, Executive Farms Inc, where he takes horseback riding lessons, so that we could capture some photos of him with the horse that he rides, named Thumper.  I, of course, was excited because I think horses are absolutely stunning creatures.  We did some practice shots to see how Thumper would react to off camera flash, and as I feared, she was a bit spooked by it.  So I put the flash aside, and watched as Josh worked his magic on her to get her calmed down.  He was so kind and gentle with her as he groomed her with a calming hand, and soon she was ready for her closeup.  It was heartwarming to see their growing bond bloom right in front of me.  I am glad that he was able to steady her nerves so that we could some great images of the two of them together.  :)






Contact Carri at:
email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
phone: (248)678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601