Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

About Carri Beth Photography

My name is Carri Mullins, and I am a lifestyle portrait photographer, specializing in newborns, infants, toddlers and children.  I like long walks on the beach, and........sorry, wrong profile.  Lol.  I am a mother to three beautiful children, and a loving wife to my wonderful husband.  On any given day, you could easily find me listening to an audiobook while I clean the house, (audibooks ROCK!!!), or curled up on the couch knitting and watching "Cosmos".  (The universe is an amazingly intriguing place!).  My husband, kids, and I are all roller coaster freaks, and love sunshine, so summer days at Cedar Point are where we make some great memories every year.

Ten Random Facts About Me:

1. I rarely wear tennis shoes or t-shirts.  I'm a dress up kind of girl.

2. I'm a short-haired girl with long-hair envy, so I often fake it with a ponytail extension.

3. My husband is my first and only real relationship, ever, and I could not be happier to have gotten it right the first time.

4. After 6 years of being a photographer, I still get butterflies in my belly before each session.

5. My kids and I could waste hours watching funny pet videos on youtube.

6. I love opera music, and have been caught, a few times, belting out a bit of "O Fortuna" in my car at a stoplight.  Though, I don't know the real words, so I just sing the "misheard lyrics" from this video.  Watch it!  It's HILARIOUS!  :D

7. I am a self proclaimed nerd, although I totally failed the "How Nerdy Are You" test on buzzfeed.  Apparently I don't live up to true nerd standards.  ;P

8. I am terribly un-athletic.  My only talents rely solely on creativity.  I lack any kind of athleticism.  I can barely catch a football.  (It hurts my girly hands).

9. I love young adult fiction books.  No matter my age, there is just something about young love that gets me every time.  That nervous first glance, the light brush of fingertips in passing, the undying need to be together forever.  I'm a total sucker for first loves, and it's no wonder.  (See #3).  :)

10. Most importantly......I'm a Mac!  I won't ever go back to PC.  I'm an Apple girl all the way!


Photography is my passion. I am always learning and growing with each session, and strive to produce beautiful images that will become lifelong keepsakes.  You can be sure that my whole heart goes into every photograph I create. I really enjoy what I do, and I treat each session as a new, fun experience.
There are so many things you don't want to miss or forget in life. Having photos of those special moments will help ensure that you won't easily forget them, and it also gives you the freedom to share them with others who were not fortunate enough to be there to see it for themselves. My goal in taking photos for myself and for others is to capture the personality of whomever I am shooting. I want the pictures I take to make people smile when they look at them. 


Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601