Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Family Fun {{{ Alliteration is Appealing 😉 }}} | Rochester, Mi. Family Photographer

Fall really seems to have taken a quick leap into winter around here, but fortunately I was able to squeeze in one more colorful autumn session before the winds of change blew the leaves off the trees, and the weather into sub-freezing temps.  This session was extra special because it was my very first time photographing my Uncle's family as a whole.  I had photographed his daughters, for a special surprise gift that my Aunt Cindy had planned, but have not had the pleasure of catching the whole family together.
My little cousins are such beauties, each with their own personality.  At least two of the three girls thought modeling was exhausting, although the real effort went into trying to find any remnant of autumn leaves left for us to use as our backdrop.  We might've scheduled the session a bit late in the game, but I love the images we caught, even with the dwindling bits of reds and oranges and yellows that were left on the trees.  
Uncle Shawn and Aunt Cindy, it doesn't take much to make your family look gorgeous.  Thank you for asking me to capture these images for you.  I had a lot of fun doing it.  :)




As you can see, my uncle is a bit of an up-stager.  Lol.  ;P

 

Contact Carri at:
email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
phone: (248)678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601