Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Addi Turns One!!! | Astonished Auntie Photographer, Flint, Mi.

I cannot believe that a whole year has flown by already, but here it is.  Exactly one year ago today, I became an auntie again, to another beautiful baby girl.  Addison Riley was born at 6:43am, and instantly put smiles on the faces of those who were there to see her.  That trend has continued on through the year as she has grown, because you just cannot look at this girl without smiling.  Not only is she adorable, but she is also smart, and silly, and such a ham.  I love being an auntie to three beautiful nieces, and I cannot wait to celebrate Addi's first year with her.  
Happy First Birthday Addi Ooo!!!  I love you!

See Addi as she has grown, from birth to one year, through the photos I have shared here.

ONE YEAR!!!!!







0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601