Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Your Opinions Please... | Michigan "Experimenting" Photographer

I got to shoot some beautiful and quick pictures of my adorable, 9 month old, niece today, and while editing them, I decided to experiment with a form of editing that is MUCH different than my norm.  I like my work clear and crisp, with vibrant colors......but......I have always had a place in my heart for the soft, dreamy, enchanting feel that you get with a certain type of image processing.

I had created an automated process, called an action, in photoshop over a year ago, but have only really used it for my birth photography images because I have been afraid that the change in style may throw off my followers.  My fans and clients tend to expect a certain style, and I don't want anyone to think that I have changed my tune completely.  I love my current style, and I do not foresee it changing anytime in the near, or distant, future.  However, I do love this new style also, so I have decided to put it out there for the world to see, and decide for themselves whether they love it or not.

Take a look at these images, and let me know what you think.  Is this a style that any of you might prefer as a choice on your own images?  I would love to hear your thoughts.  And have no fear, the clear, crisp, vibrant photos aren't going anywhere.  ;) 








0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601