Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Addi Oodi, Attitudey | Ortonville, MI. Baby Photographer

Little baby Addison has been growing so fast in the past 7 months.  You may remember my earlier posts about the arrival of my super adorable niece.  If not, you should definitely go check out the images from the day she was born, and her newborn photo shoot.

I come up with all kinds of crazy, nonsensical, nicknames for my own kids, and little Addison has received a few too.  My favorite nickname for her is Addi Oodi Attitudey because she is a sassy little thing.  She is not afraid to tell you what she thinks, in her own little way.  She definitely takes after her momma with that one.  She resembles her momma too, but I cannot help but see how much she looks like her daddy.  This little girl is a welcome addition to my friday routine, which is the day of the week in which I get to have her all to myself.  I love having the opportunity to watch her grow, up close.  There is nothing better than experiencing the world through the eyes of a baby who is discovering so many things for the very first time.

I'm a bit behind in sharing her pics from when we did her 4 month shoot, so I will share my favorite of those here, along with her 7 Month photo shoot.


I just ordered this image as a metal print, and I just KNOW it is going to look awesome.
4 MONTHS 


7 MONTHS








Just a bit of extra fun for everyone.  We all love Addison's spiky/fuzzy hair, and one night, while looking at a pic of her on my brother-in-law's phone, I realized that she strongly resembled something I had seen before.  What do you think.  Do we have a doppelgänger?  Lol


 Contact Carri at:
Email:  carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone:  (248) 678-3601


1 comments:

Kelly Canuck said...

What a sweet little thing!!! Love your set ups and your vivid colours. Great work as usual Carri!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601