Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A New Life | Proud Auntie, Photographer | Cloud Nine, MI

I want to share with you all, the beauty that entered the world early yesterday morning.  I found out on Tuesday afternoon that my sister was going in to the hospital to be induced with her first baby.  I was so excited, but they didn't get started as early as anticipated, so I waited at home for her to start progressing.  I could not fall asleep for the life of me.  Then, just as I had finally got into bed to try to really try to go to sleep, I received a call from my sister's fiancé, saying that she had jumped to 7cm out of nowhere, so I went straight up to the hospital.  After much anticipation, and a little patience, (and I mean, VERY little patience.  I was REALLY ready to see her.  Lol), Addison Riley was born, at 6:43 in the morning.  She is absolute perfection from head to toe.  I am so excited for my sister, Ashley, and her fiancé, Wes.  Addison will surely be an ever-bright light in their lives, and the lives of those around her.










0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601