Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Friday, August 24, 2012

Family Tradition | Grand Blanc, MI. Toddler Photographer

Meet Alana.  She is just a bundle of sweetness, and curiosity.  She came to me at the request of her grandmother, Mitzie, who had a very special heirloom that she wanted to have Alana photographed with.  It was a pretty little yellow dress that she had worn many years ago when she was a baby.  Since then, she also had her daughter, Lindsey, photographed in that same dress.  Now that Lindsey has her own daughter, grandma wanted to carry on the tradition with her grandbaby.  I felt honored and privileged when asked to take part in their family tradition by capturing some sweet images of Alana in the dress that has been passed down through the years.  She looked absolutely adorable in it......but my guess is, she would look adorable in ANYTHING!  I mean, look at that face!  It was a bit short, but that was no problem for Alana, who was channeling Shirley Temple with her little tooshy just barely hanging out of the bottom of the dress.  She couldn't have looked more beautiful in it.

Mitzie and Lindsey, thank you for allowing me to photograph your sweet baby girl.  I really enjoyed myself, and we got so many great shots.  I love the idea behind this beautiful tradition that you have created.  What a precious memory to make for your family.  I am grateful to have been even a small part of it.  I hope that your family tradition continues on throughout the years.  :)






Contact Carri at:
Email:  carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone:  (248) 678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601