Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Friday, March 29, 2013

Bright-eyed Angel | Royal Oak, MI. Newborn Photographer

I was recently overjoyed to be asked to photograph the first child of a beautiful couple, Dominic and Joanna.  This session was extra special to me because they are the new occupants of my grandparents' home, which was my safe haven, and playground for so many years.  There are many fond memories in that house, and now I have been blessed to help commemorate the beginning of a new family's life within those walls, and the mass of fond memories that they will surely create there also.

When you have two beautiful parents, you always expect the baby to also be beautiful, but Sabrina exceeds all expectations.  She is so much more than beautiful.  She is absolute perfection, and I reveled in the time that I was able to spend with her, cuddling her, and shooshing her to sleep.

Sabrina is so angelic in sleep, and when she is awake, she has beautiful bright eyes, and I even caught her lovely, dreamlike smile.  I really loved working with this little peanut, and I cannot wait to watch as she grows.  She is sure to be the most fashionable baby girl around.  Her closet is something to behold.  I am so glad that I was asked to photograph Sabrina, and I hope that you all enjoy her images as much as I enjoyed making them.  :)









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a wonderful experience working with you! We are in love with the memories you have created for us.
- Joanna Serra

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601