Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspiration.

My inspiration comes from MANY places. I am inspired by the weather, lighting, shopping......(I find a LOT of inspiration at Hobby Lobby and Target). Whether it be a cool basket, with great textures, or a wonderfully soft blanket with outstanding colors, I am inspired by something everyday. One of my biggest inspirations is my kids. I love those babies so much, there are no words to explain it. Though, they don't all love to be in front of my camera, I get ideas just from watching them live their lives every day.

Sometimes my inspiration comes from something as simple as wanting a fabulous prize, which was the case recently, when I was reminded of a photo contest that was going on for one of my favorite vendors, Cillerenda's Princess Couture. I had about one hour to quickly throw together a mini shoot that included some Cillerenda's handmade accessories, so that I could have my photo submitted before the deadline. Lucky for me, I do still have one child who sometimes enjoys having her picture taken. And once I asked her if she wanted to do "fluffy princess pictures," she was IN. lol She was quite a trooper, and rocked out some super cute shots in no time. I managed to get my submission in on time, but unfortunately, I did not get enough votes to win. :( Either way, I LOVE everything I have purchased from Cillerenda's, and I got to enjoy having a little motivation to get some more sweet pics of my baby girl. If you have a princess that deserves some high quality girly-girl products, I definitely recommend choosing Cillerenda's Princess Couture. :)

Pink Petti-Skirt and Flower Hair Clip

This is the photo that I entered in the contest. ♥ LOVE ♥
I love her blue eyes. They mesmerize me. :)
....and this is what happens when you try to do a photo shoot,
and you forget to turn off Micky Mouse Clubhouse. ;)

Contact Carri at:
email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
phone: (248) 678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601