Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Itchin' for Summer | Ortonville Child Photographer

I am a Michigan girl to the very end. I love all of the season changes and the sights and sounds and smells that come along with each of them. But, my very favorite season is summer. I love the warmth and freedom that comes along with it. Freedom from heavy bulky clothes and coats. Freedom from having to wake up early every day. And freedom to plan whatever adventures my heart desires without having to worry about school.

I shoot a lot more in the summer than I do in other seasons. Perhaps the sunshine inspires me, who knows, but it seems to be the time of the year that I accumulate the most images. Last summer I did an impromptu photo shoot with my girls at sunset, in a gorgeous field of goldenrod, in Clarkston, that is not far from my home. I have had these images on my computer for waaaay too long before I actually decided to finish them. I had finished a few soon after the shoot, but missed some real gems, so I thought I'd share some of my favs with you all.

There is a second mini shoot thrown in here too, involving my three year old. Since she is the only one who really allows me to shoot her most of the time, I have A LOT of pictures of her. She is so cute, and such a cheese ball some times. These pictures make me smile. I hope they will do the same for you, and hopefully brighten your day. :)




0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601