Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I won a SHOOTSAC!!! | Mid Michigan, Contest Winning Photographer (Woo Hoo) | Carri Beth Photography

Well, I entered the Shootsac contest and won. I came in 2nd place. There was only supposed to be a first place winner, but they decided they had to have two, so I am receiving the same prize that I would have if I had gotten 1st place. How exciting. I get the bag, and I chose the "Baroque" cover to go with it. You can check out Shootsacs by Jessica Claire at http://www.shootsac.com/. Thank you to Jodi at http://www.mcpactions.com/ for hosting the contest and to Jessica Claire for the awesome bag.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of that Shootsac I almost can't stand it!!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601