Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Friday, February 13, 2009

Win a Shootsac. | Grand Blanc Photographer

I just entered this photo in a contest to win a Shootsac by Jessica Claire. You are supposed to use photography to depict why you need the shootsac. I rigged all of my gear on me using cup holders for the lenses, secured with neon zip-ties, and duct tape for the rest. This was a great idea, and I had fun doing the pics. The photos were all a little off because my husband was shooting the pics. I think the funniest thing is that I have my old nikon N75 on my shoulder, so that I had a camera to hold in the picture. It seems like such a little midget camera after toting around the D200. Anyways, I'm so excited, and I'm curious to see the other entries. Anyone can enter at the link below,
http://mcpactions.com/blog/2009/02/10/shootsac



These bags are great. I've been wanting to get one for a long time. You should get in on this contest too if you can.


1 comments:

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Oh yeah this totally deserved a prize and congrats on taking 2nd! Awesome!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601