Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy "Dress Up Like Steve Jobs Day!"

Happy "Dress Up Like Steve Jobs Day!" Who knew that such a day exists. Lol. Just thought I'd share some love for the brilliant Steve Jobs. Apple products make my business and private life MUCH easier..........except for when I have to pry my iPad out of the clutches of my kids. Haha. Anyway, I hope that everyone has had a GREAT back-to-school week. Have a fantastic weekend. :)


1 comments:

Renee@Nana'sEmptyNest said...

You are too funny! But I agree, I LOVE apple products!! Hmmm, I wonder if he looked as good with his blue eyeshadow as you do?!?!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601