Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lovely Little Charley | Ann Arbor Newborn Photographer


This is Charley. She is the cutest lil bug ever. She showed up wearing rock-n-roll jammies, and I knew from then on, we were dealing with a girl with some attitude. She did not hold back from telling us what she thought. On the contrary, she made it pretty loud and clear. ;) Though she started off with a bit of sass, she finished with FLARE. She was shedding like a snake, but I loved it because it is just another detail that we can capture to reflect on the quick changes she is already going through in her short life. She even lost her umbilical cord during the session. I'm telling you, this girl was growing up right before our eyes. From her fuzzy little head, to her tiny little toes, she is perfect in every way. Angie and John, you are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in your lives. I am sorry it took me longer than I had anticipated to post your preview, but I hope it was worth the wait. I can't wait to finish the rest so that you can see them all. :)



I was going for an Alice in Wonderland/Mad Hatter theme with this one,
and I must say, she pulled it off beautifully. :)

Contact Carri at:
email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
phone: (248) 678-3601

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully and Gracefully done!!! I am the proud Great Aunt of Charley!! Look at the smiles on Angela and Johns faces, This photograph shows what true love is... My favorite...Congratulations and Blessings to the three of you. I Love and Miss You!!!

Always Heartfelt,
Aunt Mary
South Carolina

Carri M. said...

Thank you Mary. I'm so glad that my images can be shared across the country and hopefully bring smiles to the faces of friends and family that cannot be here for this joyous occasion. And you are so right, you can definitely tell how in love with her they really are. Aren't they a beautiful family. :)

Mary Petitti-Escamilla said...

She reminds me of Angela when she was newborn, but we know how quickly they change. I am so Happy for them,and their familys to receive such a blessing from God!!!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601