Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mackenzie's turning ONE!!!! | Ortonville, Baby Photographer

This past week I was able to enjoy some time with my sister and my little niece, Mackenzie, when they flew in to visit from California. Mackenzie has grown so much since the last time I saw her in January. She's turning one at the end of this month, and is on the verge of walking. Being that she lives so far away, I count myself extra lucky to be able to watch her as she clumsily attempts to take her first steps. Being a long-distance Aunty (and sister) is so hard. I miss them so much while they are away, and only wish that they could move back home. In the meantime, I try to enjoy them as much as possible while they are here, and I was ecstatic to find out that Mackenzie didn't cry every time she saw me this time. Lol. Actually, she has a very happy disposition, and is just too funny to watch. In anticipation of 'Kenzie's first birthday, we decided to do a photo session, while taking advantage of this beautiful weather. I wish I could be there for her very first birthday party, and I hope she knows that, even though I am not there, I love her very much.....and her momma too. :)


Contact Carri at:
email: carribethphotography@yahoo.com
phone: (248) 678-3601

2 comments:

SGuigear said...

I love this baby girl! She is SO stinkin cute...and she loves her Auntie Stacey too ;)

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE! I bet you do miss them terribly! Where abouts in CA are they? Maybe they're somewhere near me!

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601