Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Good Friend, and a Beautiful Family | Swartz Creek, Family and Children Photographer

My friend, Lisa, has been one of my biggest supporters for a long time. Her son Aiden was one of my very first clients, and it has been so fun to watch him grow. It was also great to watch their family grow, with the arrival of their adorable baby girl, Isabel, last summer. Of course I was excited to snag a chance to go out and photograph these sweet little "babies." They are so different, but both so amusing in their own ways. I had so much fun with them, and can't wait to watch Isabel smash her chubby little hands into her first birthday cake soon. Lisa, thank you so much for being so loyal and supportive. I am glad that you have chosen me to help document the lives of your munchkins.
I'd also like to thank their family friend that, so kindly, allowed us to shoot in her beautifully landscaped yard, and custom built playhouse. It was a perfect location for this session. Thank you so much. :)








Contact Carri at:
email: carribethphotography@yahoo.com
phone: (248) 678-3601

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet sweet goodness! I love everything about these!

SGuigear said...

Carri, you've really outdone yourself this time. They are soooo cute!! Nicely done :)

Carri M. said...

Thank you both. :)

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601