Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carri Beth Photography SPRING 2010 CONTEST!!!!!!!! | Michigan Portrait Photographer



Spring is on it's way, and so, in anticipation of the warm weather and beautiful colors of spring, I am holding an AMAZING contest. You will be entering to win a FREE SESSION with me, and a FREE 10X13 WALL PORTRAIT. (That's a $200 value). And we even have an AWESOME bonus prize for our winner. Our friends at Pick Your Pocket Studios have been so generous to donate one of their adorable dresses to the contest*. They will allow the winner to choose any dress that is available at the time of order, and they have even offered to cover the shipping charge. Yay!!!

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment, with your name, by clicking the "comments" link at the bottom of this post. You can earn more entries by referring friends. If you refer a friend, and that friend posts a comment and writes you in as their referee, that will be considered an entry for them, and another entry for you. (i.e. "Jane Doe, referred by John Smith" = 1 entry for Jane, and 1 entry for John).
You may also gain extra entries by choosing to Follow my blog, by clicking on the "Follow" button in the right side column of this page, and also by going to the Pick Your Pocket Studios Facebook Fanpage and becoming a fan, by clicking the "Become a Fan" button at the top of the page. (You must come back and leave a comment saying that you fanned their page). There is NO LIMIT to the number of entries you can make, but I reserve the right to disqualify ANY
dishonest participants.

Each entry counts as a "raffle ticket" of sorts. The winner will be drawn at random, but of course, the more entries you have, the better your chances are of winning. I will be drawing and posting a winner on April 1st, 2010. Prizes must be claimed, by contacting me within one week of that date or else I will draw another name. I'm so excited for spring to come, and I cannot wait to have a FANTASTIC photo shoot with our winner.

* The Free dress from Pick Your Pocket Studios MUST be worn for a portion of the winning photo session. Those photographs will be used by Pick Your Pocket Studios for advertising purposes.
** No cash prizes will be substituted for the prizes listed above. And the winning session MUST take place before July 1st, 2010.
*** The Free session must take place at a location within Genesee County, or Northern Oakland County.

Contact Carri at:
email: carribethphotography@yahoo.com
phone: (248) 678-3601


16 comments:

Sharon_Kaczmarek said...

I'm really hoping to win this, i'm so excited about this contest! I have two very photogenic kids ages 2 and 3, and my little princess would love a new dress! So... pick me, pick me :) My name is Sharon Kaczmarek

Sharon_Kaczmarek said...

I am now a follower of you blog as well as a new fan of Pick Your Pocket Studios. My daughter would be the perfect little model for their advertising ;) Yay,3 entries for me!

Heather Nicole said...

Pick me, Pick me!!! :D What an amazing contest Cari! ~heather

Heather Nicole said...

Oh, and I'm also folowing PYP Studios on FB & your blog!! :) yay for multiple entries!!! I'm off to recruit more people now...

Carri M. said...

Yay! Thanks for participating. I can't wait to see who wins. :D

lindzstar4242 said...

i love your photography...and would live to have professional portraits in my house!!! pick me

Lindsay W

Lisa Kaul said...

oooh...oooh...pick me! pick me! I want to win!!!

My crazy life said...

Soo excited about this contest!! I would love to have my Katie's Spring pics done :)

Shelli Donner said...

Carri I can't wait to see the work that you will do with Saige. Sooo excited:) You are the best! XOXO

MPH Photography said...

What a fantastic contest, if I lived closer, I'd enter too,lol.

JenT said...

I hope I win. Your work it beautiful.

Jen Titsworth

Magen Gross said...

I want to win! Pick me!

Lisa Kaul said...

okay...I'm commenting again...hope I win!!!

Lisa Kaul said...

I want to win!!!

Unknown said...

sharon kaz sent me pick her pick her, love the beautiful photos.

Heather Nicole said...

Can't wait to see who the winner is!! :) (Fingers crossed)

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601