Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back in Michigan. Yaaaaay!

First off, I'd like to apologize for being absent for so long. As many of you know, my family moved to Florida earlier this year, and left so many good friends, family and clients behind. Well, after being away from all of our loved ones for a period of time, we decided that we didn't want to live our lives so far away from everyone, so we have moved back home. I am now living in Ortonville, Mi, and am serving clients in Genesee County and Northern Oakland County. We were keeping our return a surprise for many friends and family, so I have refrained from posting in order to make sure that I did not slip up before we surprised my Mom on Christmas Eve. Surprising everyone has been a lot of fun. I can't even express how excited and relieved I am to be back. It seems like we missed so much in such a short time. One very important event that we missed out on in our time away was our very good friends welcoming their, long awaited, first baby to this world. It was incredibly hard to not be here for such a special event, so of course their home was one of our first visits after our arrival. Their son, Ryder, has to be one of the most adorable baby boys I've ever laid eyes on. I had the privilege of photographing him before Christmas and he was just a dream to shoot. He is such a happy baby, and already, at just 4 months old, has so much personality. I'm so happy that I finally got to meet him, and see him getting love and squishes from his proud daddy. And I'm loving the beautiful "Mommy Glow" that he has brought to his mama's face. His presence in this world is just another reminder that miracles happen every day, and I am so excited to watch him grow and play along side my own babies. I am so happy to be back in Michigan, and I cannot wait to get back to photographing my favorite clients, and hopefully meeting many new ones.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601