Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Monday, October 26, 2009

AMAZING HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!! | Mid Michigan Photographer

As you all know, the holidays are fast approaching, and NOW is the best time to schedule your holiday photo sessions. This is my favorite time of year, so in light of the upcoming holiday season, I have decided to bring you the BIGGEST sale of the year. I will be offering 50% off of your entire print purchase. That includes ALL of my products. Photos make great gifts, and what better time to give them as gifts, than when they only cost you half the price. December will be here before you know it, so hurry up and schedule your session TODAY.


*50% off does not apply to packages*
For more info on pricing check out my Pricing Page.



Just call (248)678-3601
or email me at carribethphotography@yahoo.com



And here are a few examples of my custom designed greeting cards.
If you don't see a style you like, just let me know, and I will design one to fit your taste, when you purchase one or more packs of holiday greeting cards.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601