Carri Beth Photography specializes in newborns and young children. Located in Ortonville, Mi. (southeastern / mid Michigan). Serving Metro Detroit and Mid Michigan, (Oakland, Genesee and Lapeer counties).

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let the Casting Call Continue!!!!! | Mid Michigan Photographer

Well, good ole' Punxsutawney Phil says that we will have 6 more weeks of winter, (big surprise, lol). I actually appreciate winter a bit more now, just because feeling that cold, and seeing the snow means that I am HOME where I belong. I am not a huge fan of cold, but I LOVE to watch it snow. Watching the snow reminds me of being a kid. And it is always so majestic.

In light of Phil's famous prediction, I am extending the Newborn Casting Call, and the 25% OFF for Everyone Else sale, for another six weeks. Yup, you heard me right. Six more weeks of amazing deals. The new end date for these offers is March 20th, 2010. And don't forget about the amazing Referral Incentives Program too (newly revised). So polish up those pretty baby faces and contact me to schedule your session.

Contact Carri at:
email: carribethphotography@yahoo.com
phone: (248) 678-3601

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Contact Carri for more info, or to set up an appointment.

Email: carrimullins@carribethphotography.com
Phone: (248) 678-3601